Thursday, May 24, 2012

Maker Fair 2012

Maker Fair 2012 , San Mateo, California on May 19,20 2012

 I decided to participate this event, I just realized that so many smart young people and many people have a very good idea. I felt that so happy to be around of involve with other people who think the same way I did about creativity to build something better and more fun without any politic or hidden agenda.  well, not all the good people but I try to ignore some of stereo type anyway i am just Asian man and try to have some fun.  I join to be volunteer for this year and I only have small portion to share my idea and time slot was not full fill my dream to tell people about my idea.  Next year, I already setup my motivation to go solo, even it will hard but i will do that with couple of some of my closed friend back me up.

See you guy next year at MAKER FAIR 2013

That 's me at the booth with my Robot

very good meaning

My Robot, Geiger -ROVER
Delorean Hovercraf  very cool

 Electric Car EMW

 One of the battery that used in this car cost $100 per cell from China used around 100 cell

 I like this one Heineken Beer :)


 Mole or Plastic Fabrication company present very implressive model from GAME

My Robot with Geiger Counter APRS , can be send to nuclear danger zone

I believed this the Air Cylinder Robot