Sunday, October 4, 2009

Europe Business Trip from Sep 6 to Sep 14,2009 (Part 2) Romania


Lunch at the Romanian Restaurant in the resort
Here the Main meal
Here the Appetizer
'NAROC"" mean Cheer!!!!

TOILETTE = Rest Room
Resort area , so many hotel in one area..

Here that we will have lunch
View from the hill top on the way to Resort




Such a nice town, Quite and relax


This is Caddy Bar!!

Group Pic in front of the Hotel that we stay during visit Dracula( I think spell right?)
Kilometer pole side of the free way.


Ha ha BMW X6 my car :)
Bath room Stand shower very small for me, can't turn around that easy
Double Bed convert from Twin.

Dracula Castle
Market in front of the Castle
Bunch of Dracula try to bite my neck .. HAGGGG!!!









Romaninan Engineering Team..
Dinner at Chinese Restaurant with extra chilli , we asked for it!!!!

Big Shopping Center
Apartment same as Bangkok
Nice town old building many wire
Change Rate for 1 USD to Ron = 2.96
Old Building
That's me AGHhhh Handsome isn't it?
It was raining again and again and cold wet
That's me Company office in Bucharest, Most of design and development
This is we go for lunch in the first day, So tiny food.
Beer of Romania, DARK BEER taste strong enough and smooth to drink, I like it!!!!

No comments: